Monday, January 21, 2008

Valentine's Inspiration






















I just love vintage valentines. They are romantic, inspiring and carry such great energy from the past. Each one tells a story and I wish I could hear them all first hand.

Inspired by the colours in recent find at a vintage store, I have started a new collection entitled, Victorian Valentine.

Designed around the theme of Passion, Romance and Devotion, the papers are ornate, richly romantic and sure to provide you a base for a wonderful collection of scrap pages, romantic cards and collage art.

The paper packs are done - still working on the embellishments. I imagine this collection will be quite extensive as I get so lost in the design work on this one.

No comments:

Heritage Scrap Designs by Kate McClellan

My Layout Artistry