Friday, May 2, 2008

National Scrapbooking Day!

Greetings Artists and Scrappers!!!

On May 3rd, the paper and digital scrapbooking communities will be celebrating National Scrapbooking Day. There will lots of events and sales all over the place. Join in the fun! Click on the ad below to view my shoppe at Purple Paper Flowers - we are having a HUGE 30% sale ALL weekend. In addition to my shoppe, be sure to check out all the designers. We have an amazing team of very talented women & man (Salute to Al!!) - come on by and get some great art to use in your scrapbooking and paper crafts.

1 comment:

Danita Lyn said...

Awwww...I missed the sale...let me know when you have another one. Is there any way to subscribe to your blog, so I don't miss anything?

SmiLes,
Danita Lyn

Heritage Scrap Designs by Kate McClellan

My Layout Artistry