Monday, June 23, 2008

Setting Sail!


Greetings!

Well, I am taking the advice of my favorite quote by Mark Twain, "Twenty years from now, you will be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bow lines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. EXPLORE. DREAM. DISCOVER."

I have been a genealogist and family researcher for over 10 years. I came to digital scrapbooking with a desire to merge my passions for history, art and research. After several years of learning the business and growing as an artist and designer, I am very pleased to announce that on August 1st my new store, Heritage Scrap, will open for business.

My focus now and for the next couple of weeks is assembling a phenomenal, inspiring and creatively driven design team. I know you are out there - and it doesn't matter to me whether or not you are currently selling in a store or if you are a familiar name or not. Heck, to most reading this I am probably an unknown as well! What matters most is that you have true talent, enthusiasm and a strong work ethic.

You will find my commission fair, my leadership focused, professional and team centered, and the experience rewarding. I look forward to receiving your submissions and learning more about you.

To apply, please email me 2 preview images as stated in the ad above to storyteller@katiemaccreative.com

All the Best!
Kate McClellan

No comments:

Heritage Scrap Designs by Kate McClellan

My Layout Artistry