Friday, July 25, 2008

One week to go!!!!


It's one week to go. I have so many ideas in my head that still haven't seen the light of day - I know that it will all get done, but geez I would like about 12 more hours in a day right now. Darn the need for sleep!

Tonight I took a good long swim - it really helped clear out the cobwebs and rejuvenated my creative muse. I had forgotten how cleansing a good swim can be. The water silences the machine around you and for a few stolen moments its just your mind, your body and the crystal clear blue pressing against you.

I want to thank Kitty Chen for the amazing job she has done on the blinkie artwork for the shop. She is incredibly gifted, fast and well, brings the imagination to life!! Here is what she did for a small ad for Heritage Scrap:










And then, here is an example of one of the designer blinkies:






Aren't they just so fun? Matches the site perfectly!! A very big shout out to Alessandra Designs, one of our new Heritage Scrap Designers, who very kindly contributed art from her kit, Seasons of Autumn for the creation of the designer blinkie! The background and finial at the top are right from the shoppe itself - can't wait for you all to see it :)

Well, its late. I best get back to loading product.

See you soon!

Kate

Heritage Scrap Designs by Kate McClellan

My Layout Artistry