Saturday, March 15, 2008

Framing Your Ancestors


One of the first memories I have of my grandmother's family are the photographs that lined the bookshelf in her home. Formed of heavy, decorated cardstock, soft leather and textured linen blends, these frames held the faces that have captivated me all of my life.

This collection of frames are perfect for your heritage layouts. There are 6 paper and fabric frames - two of which coordinate perfectly with papers from my Vintage Paper Pack. Additionally, I have included 2 metal accent frames. You can use these to frame your journaling or as a name plate.

I hope you like these as much as I do!

These frames are licensed for both personal and professional S4H/S4O use. You can purchase them here on my blog via the storefront in the left margin.

Regards,
Kate

No comments:

Heritage Scrap Designs by Kate McClellan

My Layout Artistry