Sunday, April 6, 2008

Nana's Armoire


As a young girl, my grandmother's linen armoire was a source of magical adventure for me.

Shelf upon shelf bursting beneath the weight of fabric, lace and trinkets. There were swaths of heavy French linen, delicate almost gossamer pieces of German and Belgium lace and small tins filled with buttons so beautiful they were more like jewelry. Whenever I stayed with her, I would always find my way to the cupboard and spend hours wrapping myself in the marvelous fabrics and trims.

Such is the inspiration for this new collection, Nana's Armoire.

Aged fabrics and textures in shades of taupe and cream, mother of pearl, silver and gold. I believe these papers and embellishments will add just the right touch of heirloom magic for your layouts, cards and paper crafts.

Available in both personal use and S4H/S4O licensing, this lovely kit can be purchased here on this blog - or through my store at www.purplepaperflowers.com

Enjoy!




Add Image

No comments:

Heritage Scrap Designs by Kate McClellan

My Layout Artistry